If you're diggin' what you hear, send me a little love note in the form of a review of iTunes!
a Financial Therapist, Mentor Coach and Mama-preneur. Bari’s gentle, body-centered approach weaves together personal, couple, and creative entrepreneurial money teachings into one complete tapestry. She is the founder of The Art of Money: a global, year-long money school, which integrates Money Healing, Money Practices and Money Maps. Bari is also the Author of her upcoming book, The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness, published by Parallax Press on June 14th, 2016.
You can connect with Bari at baritessler.com.
Golden Nuggets + Takeaways:
- An amazing way to learn and grow: find a mentor.
- Your community is a wild resource as you’re growing yourself + your movement. (click to tweet)
- “No matter what background you come from, there’s beauty and pain in all of it.” (click to tweet)
- “We all have missing ingredients in our relationship with money.”
- Dream of writing and publishing a book? You don’t have to do it alone. (click to tweet) Hire a cowriter, find a literary consultant, get an agent, partner with a publisher that feels aligned with your values, lean on your community.
- You have the right to hold strong onto your vision. (click to tweet)
- Continuously define and redefine the best business plan/business model for you and your community.
- Be “mama bear protective” of your time for self-care. (click to tweet)