007 :: berni xiong on redefining what it means to be brave, successful + impactful
If you're diggin' what you hear, send me a little love note in the form of a review of iTunes!
the founder and owner of Brave Bear Media. She is an author, coach, consultant, speaker and Reiki Master amongst many other gifts and talents. She is committed to helping lone entrepreneurs speak up, stand out, and change the world.
In this episode we talk about how Berni redefined success for herself through first unlearning what she already knew, ways you can measure your impact that are just as effective and necessary as tracking your income and the methods for self-care that she uses in order to sustain her work.
To go deeper into Berni's world and join the Brave Bear Community, check out bernixiong.com.
- Unlearn what you've learned about success and redefine it for yourself.
- Get to the truth of what really matters to you.
- What is your why underneath the why?
- "If I died to tomorrow, would I be happy with the impact I made today?"
- "Those people who are going to hear your message, need to hear your message."
- "You owe it to yourself to speak up and stand out about who you are."
- "Integrity, to me, means 'What am I here to do?'"
- Take 5 minutes a day to be still.
- "Too often, we get caught up in wanting to be everything for everybody because we're afraid it means we're not good enough."
- "Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head." - Ann Landers
- "Get your power back!"