002 :: mira joleigh (of #ambitionista) on being a radical introvert + using intuition as your guide
If you're diggin' what you hear, send me a little love note in the form of a review of iTunes!
a life coach for ambitious women in their 20s based in Los Angeles and the founder of the #Ambitionista movement. She's free spirited, radically adventurous and and INFJ.
- "If you're harboring some big picture vision for yourself that you're still afraid to step into, you're not the only one and that's normal."
- "Intuition is not a thinking process, it's a feeling process."
- "If what you're doing feels good, do more of that. If what you're doing feels bad, do less of that."
- On social justice and privilege: "Just the fact that I am white gives me this invisible pass to all of these things in the world and even the ability to not have to think about race at all."
- "Whatever you're afraid of right now is probably the very next thing you need to conquer."
- #Ambitionista twitter chat (Mondays 8pm/9pm ET)
- #Ambitionista Success Club Facebook Group
- Meditation Oasis Podcast
- OKCupid for friendships
- Free Personality Test
- Everyday Feminism
- Antagonists, Advocates and Allies by Catrice M. Jackson
- Kimra Luna
- Get More Gabby with Gabby Bernstein
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod