If you're diggin' what you hear, send me a little love note in the form of a review of iTunes!
the CEO and founder of Intuitive Intelligence. She's an internal medicine physician, international speaker and corporate communication expert. Her private practice and corporate consulting focuses on empowering individuals, organizational leaders, and their teams with the tools for clear, effective communication. She addresses the root cause of stress, miscommunication, and interpersonal conflict, often healing chronic conditions such as headaches, insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- "Our inability to communicate makes us physically ill." (click to tweet)
- "Research shows that 90-95% of all illness is caused or exacerbated by stress."
- "You knowing what you value and choosing a [health] provider who you feel connected to... is the healing experience."
- How to find the right health provider for you:
- Know what you value.
- Be prepared by coming to them with questions like: "Are there any other options in treatment?"
- "It's not selfish to take care of me, it's actually self-full."
- Get curious about the things you're resisting.
- "Who you be in the world matters more than what you say."
- "We need to move healthcare from hospitals and clinics and into communities and families." (click to tweet)
- "Change, worldwide, starts from inside." (click to tweet)
- "You can only reach your true potential if you listen to the sound of your own heart and what it's saying slightly louder than you can hear the voices of others."
- Listen to the signals your body is sending you. Make them your ally. (click to tweet)