Looking for a speaker, guest teacher, workshop facilitator or podcast guest? let's connect!
Here are a few of the topics I love to talk about:
life + community
- Love, Embodied (Envisioning a Different Relationship with Ourselves and Each Other)
- The Power in Your Position (How to Create Change Right From Where You Are)
- Internalized Oppression (Releasing the Social Conditioning that Connects Us All)
- Let's Get Nourished (Self-Care, Collective Care and How We Can Cultivate More of it All)
- Making Your Work Your Activism (Integrating Your Values Into Your Business or Organization)
- Finding Your "So What" (the Change-Making Core of Your Work to Fortify Your Impact)
- Creating Content that Moves and Activates
- Business and Liberation (How Can These Two Work Together?)
- Unpacking and Deepening Your Impact
The above topics are examples of what's possible, but I also love to create presentations and content tailored to the specific needs of your group, audience or event! Send me a note below and we can create something great together.
Where You Can Hear My Voice:
Media Photos + Bio:
(Right click to save photo.)
Andréa Ranae is a vision-led facilitator and coach who believes that together, we rise. She is deeply committed to doing her part in cultivating a world that works for everyone and does so by placing her work at the intersections of personal growth, social justice and conscious business.
As the creator of Coaching as Activism, she supports people doing transformative work to deepen their impact by taking a critical look at how their work and lives are connected to social change. As the co-founder of Whole / Self Liberation, she offers and uplifts practical tools, resources and wisdom for those who want to make change happen in their lives and communities. As a coach and consultant, she works with entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations that want to be more inclusive and impactful do so through their approach to leadership, their marketing and their company culture. She's a huge fan of #blackgirlmagic, sunsets and veggie burritos.